RaWr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ToXxiiK

RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly Empty
PostSubject: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:42 am

Hey, one of my old mates from AuE whom I shared a name with has made his own clan, and although they don't have any members yet, they may by monday and I think we should give them a shot, now InfernoBR is pretty beast so we will need some good strats. I will be talkking to mattaayy about what we should do like what rules and such.

Peace, Damo
Back to top Go down
Mattaayy
Leader
Leader
Mattaayy

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:45 am

Sounds good we need to practise xmod so yeah thats the ruleset. Talk more about it later on.
Back to top Go down
ToXxiiK

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:45 am

Okay good, and yeah I noticed.
Back to top Go down
Eclipic
Eclipic

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:08 am

I am in a CG team called After Shock -.-

THATS FUCKING COPYRIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
Eclipic
Eclipic

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 am

Back to top Go down
ToXxiiK

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:16 am

Yeah don't worry they're only on MGA so they aren't even a threat to anyone. No offense to them...
Back to top Go down
InfernoBR
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 am

chill? i didnt have an idea of this a mate and myself looked around and couldnt find any teams/clans called aftershock.

but there is a difference we are a CLAN not a team. if you wish to discuss this more civilly please PM me on MGA. and who is the leader of that TEAM i would like to talk to them

thanks
Back to top Go down
Schofields__
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Schofields__

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:25 pm

lolol
Back to top Go down
Eclipic
Eclipic

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:22 am

I was kidding bro, I dont care lol.

my team aftershock is shit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mattaayy
Leader
Leader
Mattaayy

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:09 am

haha dw Inferno. Not sure whats happening with this friendly tbh. Keep me posted
Back to top Go down
InfernoBR
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:12 am

yeah. just let us know times and we'll get a team on xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly   RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RaWr (Red and White rabbits xD) VS aS (AfterShock) Friendly
Page 1 of 1