RaWr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InfernoBR
Visitor
Visitor

MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach Empty
PostSubject: MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach   MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:52 pm

hey guys Inferno here, Im the Head Ref over at MGA

just came over here to chuck up a thread about a our new tournament we have in place of Season 1 due to a site rebuild with the ladders,

Its called the Turtle Beach: Bash For Cash

This tournament will allow new teams / clans wishing to compete on the Seasonal ladders to play in an MGA tournament which will give them entry to the MGApro Ladder for season 2 should they win.

The prizes from the current season will be pooled together with some awesome prizes for our 2nd season, to make an awesome prize pack every clan should strive to win.

Upon completion of the “Turtle Beach Bash For Cash”, the top 4 teams not currently on the MGApro ladder will receive an invitation to join the league in season 2 should they meet our MGApro requirements.

The remainder of the field will be placed into the MGAam league, to compete for a spot in the PRO ladder, season 3.

Registration closes on the: 6/04/11

Tournament match rules: TBA

Round commencement and match day / times: TBA

Prizes:

The winning team will receive $100 in cold hard cash to go towards their own website upgrades or development – (they can even take out MGA VIP memberships if they wish!)

The MVP of the tournament will receive a set of PX21’s courtesy of our sponsor Turtle Beach headsets – Valued $119.95. (RRP)

MVP's from the Winning team of each match round will recive 2 points on the ladder

MVP's from the Loosing team of each match round will receive 1 point on the ladder

The winner of the PX21’s will be announced prior to the Finals commencing.

For teams / clans currently competing on the MGApro ladder: they will begin season 2 with extra points on the board giving them a head start into the competition, as well as free entry should they not have 3 MGA VIP’s in their team.

Please watch the below forums for more details, including round announcements, rules and more!

B4C forums: http://mygaming.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=304

B4C Rego: http://mygaming.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=305

for more information on this please go to this announcement thread.

http://mygaming.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=2973

thanks
Back to top Go down
Walterz
Leader
Leader
Walterz

PostSubject: Re: MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach   MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 am

mattayyy go reg us braa
Back to top Go down
https://rawrclanhq.forumotion.com
Mattaayy
Leader
Leader
Mattaayy

PostSubject: Re: MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach   MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 am

alrighty will do. you boys keen? would like to know the ruleset first tbh
Back to top Go down
Goldlaser13

PostSubject: Re: MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach   MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 am

yeah im pumped get us on there
Back to top Go down
Mattaayy
Leader
Leader
Mattaayy

PostSubject: Re: MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach   MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:58 am

registered as of 1 minute ago. Everyone create accounts for MGA and get active on the forums and shit so we aren't complete randoms haha
Back to top Go down
InfernoBR
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach   MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:37 am

Mattaayy wrote:
would like to know the ruleset first tbh

hey yeah mate, atm the staff and myself are conjuring up a ruleset, and when one is released i'll be sure to let use know
Back to top Go down
Mattaayy
Leader
Leader
Mattaayy

PostSubject: Re: MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach   MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 am

cheers bro much appreciated. Guess we will see you round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach   MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MGA: B4C sponsored by TurtleBeach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RaWr  :: Gaming Websites :: MYgaming-
Jump to: